Sunday, September 26, 2010

Enough is Enough!

Enough is enough!  You ever feel this way?  I have been grimacing this mantra for months now but not really doing much about it.  Well no more!  I am puttin' my big girl panties on, yes you all know what I'm talking about, and moving on.  Leaving petty issues and hurts behind me and looking forward seeking God's will, no one else.  Not mine nor other people who want things their way or the highway.  It's not meant to be rude, it's just true.  I'm here to live my life for my savior and in doing so He will take care of the rest!  I'm going to write more, read more, love more, learn more ... AND ... blog more!  Poor girl, she's been neglected lately.  I've got lots abrewin' and when I really boil things down, all in my life is exactly how God wants it and I'm more than content with that.  Until next time, Happy Fall!  Take joy in the bounty God has provided and in His beautiful earth this time of year!
Mara

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything is ok lady! Been thinking of you lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah big girl panties... can't we just go commando? that's the stage beyond big girl panties- according to yosi who proudly announced to me at bedtime she no longer needs panties. um. yay?
    definitely all about just trying live like jesus and letting the rest take care of itself. thanks for a little boot in the pants(ies). ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! My email is lkylana@aim.com! I just noticed you didn't have facebook anymore! I am contemplating doing the same!!

    ReplyDelete