Friday, March 19, 2010

All Things Green

So Bennett talked daddy and I into going on an "adventure" tonight through the woods behind our local park. I took the camera along to capture "all things green". What the lens didn't capture? The scratches on my ankles (don't wear capris on a nature hike), me tripping numerous times, a branch in the eye, nor the hubs and I huffing and puffing wondering "when will this end?" Despite all of that, it was nice to finally see life springing up again and of course spending quality time with my two favorite guys! Today was a big day for us in regards to some future plans for our family. I prayed this morning that God would give me a clear sign as to what path he wants us on. It's scary starting something new, however, seeing this "new life" springing up everywhere tonight made me realize that it may be scary but it can also be a beautiful thing!!! Thanks for the reminder God!




No comments:

Post a Comment