Saturday, March 20, 2010

G-rage Sale & Antiquing Too!

So my friend, Lovey, and I went over to a kids garage sale today held at a church and boy was it crazazy! Long lines and not tons of great finds:( Afterwards we hit a cute antique shop called Midwest Antiques in Tipp City. Lots of great finds there! Some scary stuff too which always makes for laughs! It's good to just spend time with an old friend ... even if it's just catching up. Thanks prish!


Sorry it's blurry ... camera phones - ugh! I abso love this whole display but especially the long farm table w/ the zinc top ... so adorable!


Really love these glass and metal nesting tables. They kind of have a verdigris patina. The picture doesn't do them justice.


My dream is to one day have an old remodeled farmhouse full of rooms with chandeliers! Like this one ...


...and this one! Wouldn't this look amazing in a laundry room???

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have been to this store. I love going antique shopping as well, even though they looked better in our old house. BTW, your blog is cute! You are more talented than you give yourself credit for. I will definitely continue to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Can we say jealous with a capital J! :)

    ReplyDelete