Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Good Thing!

Anyone who knows me knows that coffee is a staple in our house. It's usually at the top of the grocery list because there's no greater annoyance than waking up on a Sunday morning and not having coffee aromas to fill the house. And when dreaming about this delicious palate pleaser, there's the #1 place to get it ... Smith's Coffeehouse in Arcanum. On any given day you will find Bennett and I there playing Jenga or reading the kids books that are piled in a basket flanking the fireplace. I will always have a cup of joe in my hand and usually a smile on my face! This afternoon we ventured out with Grandma Carlos, as Bennett calls her, to Smith's for lunch and coffee. I was quite intrigued when I read the daily brew was "Creamy Spring Fling" ... and it did NOT disappoint! While I was sitting talking to my momma I decided to whip out the camera phone and take some pics of this oh-so worthy place that I frequent numerous times a week. I love checking out the new antiques that have found their way in, the everchanging placement of big, old jelly cupboards, benches, and such. If you've never been, make your way over to our quiet little town and come thirsty because it's a good thing!





1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss seeing you and Bennett at Smiths! And of course the yummy coffee.. -Natalie

    ReplyDelete