Monday, April 19, 2010

Prayer Changes Things

Just yesterday at church the kids learned this ... "Prayer changes things".  Bennett had a rough evening last night and so we talked about this very thing.  Today I became aware of a mother my age who went missing at an outdoor mall that I frequent this past Saturday.  Her name is Tiffany Tehan ... and she and her family need our prayers!  Tomorrow a search party is going to be organized.  Please pray about getting out to help and if you can't, please just pray ... because PRAY CHANGES THINGS!!!! 

But I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more.  Psalm 71:14



1 comment:

  1. I am posting this myself. News that Tiffany had been found surfaced this morning on the local news station. She is safe and unharmed and has been in touch with her family. Despite the fact that it looks as if she went willingly, we should not judge. Instead we should pray for her and her family's healing.

    ReplyDelete