Monday, May 24, 2010

Transformation

So as I usually do this time of year, I had my annual Old Fashion Days Garage Sale. And boy am I tired!!!! However after raking in over $800 for myself, my momma, and my mil I got a quick break and headed over to Pyles Flower and Plant Sale sponsored each year by a high school friend, Candy Pyles. Among the tons of well, flowers and plants, she also has unique planters, old doors, salvaged windows, and vintage furniture. I picked up this ugly duckling for $8.00! I am sending her off to Vintage Scout Interiors in Centerville where they are going to paint her and give her a new upholstery job. Can't wait to see what ideas they come up with. I am thinking a gray-blue for the wood and some vintage, mod, modern country fabric for the seat. I'll post pics once this ugly duckling transforms into a beautiful swan.




1 comment:

  1. I have missed reading your blog! And you'll never believe that I got this same chair.. haha. they had two of them!

    ReplyDelete