Monday, May 3, 2010

Can someone stop me?

Ok, so I'm back from my pre-annivesary weekend trip w/ my husband (pictures to be posted later) and I've decided to try a 14 day ... wait for it ... herbal "detox" program.  And by "detox" program I mean, let's just say that's all I'm gonna say!  So I'm looking for any advice, suggestions, warnings, or not-too-descriptive testimonials that someone can give me.  All I know right now is that 12 vitamins in the morning and 12 more at night are not easy to swallow and putting them in your yogurt tastes DISGUSTING!  I am hoping to feel less sluggish and free my body of the "toxins" everyone says we store.  I almost wonder if just fasting w/ water only could do the same thing???  Too late now I guess unless someone can stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment